Volunteers are truly the life-line of Good Shepherd Clinic. We are able to provide such outstanding services to our community because of our amazing staff of dedicated volunteers. From the physicians to the administrative staff, volunteers donate their time and expertise to give back to those in our community who are most in need. The clinic is currently growing and is now experiencing an urgent need for both medical and lay volunteers.
- Our Volunteer Needs:
- Medical Volunteers (Retired or Actively Practicing)
- Nurse Practitioners/Physician’s Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Dieticians/Health Education Specialists
- Medical Assistants/Phlebotomists
- Medical Students; internships available